A wahm's opinion: ebook review day 1

I started reading "Profit Pulling Newsletters" by Joel Christopher yesterday, but didn't start the review until today. Well lets get to it.

The table of contents has 7 sections plus 3 bonus reports.

Sections:
1. Getting Started
2. Ezine Content
3. Distribution Options
4. Promoting your ezine
5. making money with your ezine
6. Ezine extras
7. Resources

Bonus Reports:
1. "How to Write Hot Topic Original Articles"
2. "11 Strategies for pulling in more profits with your newsletter"
3. "seldom used insider trick that guarantees to explode your sales"

Now remember, I can't write the entire book here, that would be both illegal (it could be copywrited) and just plain impossible (I absolutely refuse to type 91 pages) besides it wouldn't be fair to Joel (whom I admire and respect very much).

So lets start the review with section 1:

Joel talks about why a subscriber list is the most valuable and important tool for online marketing. The guru's already agree on this. I've heard it from the likes of Joe Vitale, Rosiland Gardner, Holly Cotter and others that "the money is in the list"
so Joel's comments come as no shock ;).

Joel explains "WHY" the money is in the list in this section, then goes into "how to set up your email newsletter without spending a penny". There are several free resources that I'm going to look into in this section as well to help streamline my newsletter.

The next post (tomorrow if time permits) We'll dive into section 2: Ezine content.

Unitl tomorrow,
-Jennie

14 Comments:

Blogger Ebooks Made Simple said...

What a perfect blog you have. Very nice.

I have a make money guaranteed site/blog. It pretty much covers make money guaranteed related stuff.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **ebooks** site/blog. It pretty much covers ##ebooks## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and a happy and prosperous New Year.

It is my sincere hope that this holiday season finds you and your family in good
health and happiness. I would like to share a few ebooks and tools with you. I am sure you will find these books as useful as I have. IF nothing else eat the cookies. Below you will find a list of your Christmas Gifts from Your Ebook Super
Store. Have a Blessed Holiday season and a Prosperous New Year.

http://yourebooksuperstore.com/gift.html

11:19 PM  
Anonymous science fiction ebook said...

Hello fellow BLOGGER!!! Great blog!!!
If you’ve got time.…… Check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE, to give away or sell to your customers!!! ?
P.S. I’m adding heaps of new books in a few weeks!!!
I have a pda ebook site. It pretty much covers pda ebook info. :-)

5:03 PM  
Anonymous ebook said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ebook design site. It pretty much covers ebook design related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:05 PM  
Anonymous free web traffic said...

Good Stuff! We will definately visit again!

We have a site which is geared toward using the most efficient methods to MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET !!

Come and check out our FREE offers at:

http://www.internetmoneymakers.citymax.com :-)

1:00 AM  
Anonymous ebook bible said...

Hello fellow BLOGGER!!! Great blog!!!
If you’ve got time.…… Check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE, to give away or sell to your customers!!! ?
P.S. I’m adding heaps of new books in a few weeks!!!
I have a ebook purchase romance site. It pretty much covers ebook purchase romance info. :-)

8:11 AM  
Anonymous WAHM said...

I really have enjoyed reading peoples posts on blogger. I think I am now ready to start my own blog on my new venture for web advertising.

Thanks,
biz op

5:46 AM  
Anonymous free traffic said...

Wahm-Blog,

We don't you put a link to your blog about free traffic on our site
for free? We have a specific category for free traffic related
sites. We get tons of visitors and your link will be permanent.
See: http://www.leadcub.net. Thank you.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Home Based Business Opportunity Seeker said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I want you to look for my new home based business opportunity blog.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site about
online marketing business opportunity. I am bookmarking it.
Please also visit my site aboutonline marketing business opportunity

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a business ebook blog promoting digital products. It pretty much covers business ebook related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a sell ebook blog promoting digital products. It pretty much covers sell ebook related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or visit http://mywebcashstore.com/branco0116

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home