Free Traffic To a Mini Site...

JIm Edwards recently did a teleseminar about building mini sites and how important they are for online sales. But one thing he didn't mention is how to drive traffic to a mini site.

Since mini sites are basically one or two page sites that have basically no content you can't rely on the content of your site to funnel traffic to your website.

Mini sites are super effective and there are numerous ways to get free traffic to them, hree's just a few:

1. build a resource site on a different server with lots of content that links back to your mini site

This is definately the most time consuming way

2. Write articles and submit them to article directories. Again, this takes time effort, though not as much as maintaining a big resource site

3. If you sell your own product on the mini site start an affiliate program

4. Get good high quality links to your website. You can find out how to do this at:
7 fast ways to get great links to your website

Resources you need to check out:

Jim Edwards recording of the teleseminar on mini sites at:
http://www.IGottaTellYou.com/blog

Also, Alice Seba's recent "Internet Marketing Sweetie" teleseminar had some conflicting issues with Jim's teleseminar, I think you should let Alice explain the difference herself at:
www.AliceSeba.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropped in for a visit, Wahm-Blog, while researching stuff on linking with other websites. Your posts on Free Traffic To a Mini Site... gave me food for thought. I'm particularly looking for information and ideas on linking with other websites, and the fit wasn't perfect - but I found my visit worthwhile. Feel free to visit me and leave a comment on my site or even submit an article about linking with other websites if you prefer.
The back links will help both of us. Bye for now.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wahm-Blog, I just dropped in on my way back to my Traffic site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating Free Traffic To a Mini Site.... It
is amazing what you find looking through these blogs, and the links from them. Have
you ever done that?

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dropped in to look over Free Traffic To a Mini Site... because I wanted some info on website traffic. Some of the stuff on your blog gave me some ideas Wahm-Blog - thanks. I'm particularly looking for information and ideas on
website traffic, so feel free to visit and leave a comment or even submit an article. The back links will help both of us. Bye for now.

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wahm-Blog,
Your blog is wonderful, although Free Traffic To a Mini Site... isn't exactly what I was looking for: , but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in , but during my search for more information I discovered Free Traffic To a Mini Site..., certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahm-Blog,

Regarding Free Traffic To a Mini Site.... Are you interested in some
free advertising for your blog on free traffic?
You are welcome place your link on our site for free.
See free traffic or http://www.leadcub.net. We have a specific
category for free traffic. Good luck.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home